As we gear up for 2024, it’s time to reflect on the thought leadership that defined communication trends in 2023. This year, a spotlight shone on the intersection of artificial intelligence and communication, followed by a focus on ESG, well-being and DEI.
Check out all the top articles, podcasts and webinars that grabbed readers’ attention.
- 7 Ways To Unlock the Power of ChatGPT, by Matt Russell
- 6 Internal Communications Predictions for 2023, by Lisa Fratzke
- Generative Artificial Intelligence for Communicators, by Shel Holtz, SCMP, ABC, IABC Fellow
- A Bold New Frontier of Communications: The Impact of AI and Marketing Automation, by Bosco Anthony
- 4 Ways to Drive Sustainability Behavior Change and Shape ESG Communications, by Karen Cunningham and Lisa Abbott
- Sustainable Content: Mitigating the Carbon Emissions of Digital Communications, by Alisa Bonsignore
- Addressing Mental Health in the Workplace: A Gold Quill Award-Winning Campaign, by IABC Staff
- Stepping Up DEI Communication Beyond Clichés: 10 Tips and Tricks, by Monique Zytnik
- Alex Sevigny on Why Communicators Should Be at the Forefront of the AI Revolution
- Chris Lee on Gallagher’s 2023 State of the Sector
- Ed Cook on Finding Joy in Change at Work
- Eli Carmona on the Impact of Inclusive Communications
- Jared Curtis on the Power of Human-AI Collaboration in Content Generation
Webinars via IABC Advance
- AI-Powered Transformation: Revolutionizing Internal Communications and Intranet Efficiency
- Digital Work in 2023: Tips and Tricks To Improve Employee Experience
- Essential Tips To Unlock the Strategic Value of Internal Comms Teams
- How To Write Better With AI
- Unlocking Internal Comms: Strategies To Demonstrate Success
Stay up to date with IABC all year around by bookmarking Catalyst, subscribing to PodCatalyst and keeping up with your valuable member benefits.
Not a member? Learn how you can join today.
Dawn De La Torre
Dawn De La Torre is the IABC content associate, based in Chicago.