The latest episode of PodCatalyst, IABC’s revamped podcast dedicated to emerging trends and thought leadership within the communication profession, is now available.
IABC Executive Director Peter Finn sat down with Catherine Ducharme, ACC, CLC, co-founder of Fluency Leadership, career communicator, past chair of IABC Canada West Region and opening keynote speaker at the IABC 2021 Leadership Institute.
Listen to this episode to hear more about:
- The five fluencies of the new language of leadership
- The evolution of leadership to a more people-centric approach
- Leadership skills that have emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic
- How IABC offers opportunities to flex your leadership muscles
- The role leaders play in helping their people unlock curiosity
Listen on Anchor, and find us and subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Google Podcasts or anywhere you listen to podcasts.
Catherine Ducharme, ACC, CLC
Catherine Ducharme is a career communicator, entrepreneur and speaker who brings 25+ years of communications and leadership experience in a range of industries. Over her career, Ducharme has held senior leadership roles in corporate, internal and marketing communications. Her experience leading teams, providing executive counsel and having a seat at the senior leadership table is real, lived and relatable. Ducharme is an ICF Associate Certified Coach and Certified Leadership Coach. She’s also a past president of the IABC regional board and local British Columbia chapter.